Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week 2, Thing #3

Although I'm weeks behind in starting my 23 Things, I feel really good that I've gotten this far. I'm 42 years old and a bit technologically challenged but I'm trying. Technology had not come easy to me and I think that's why I don't embrace it very well. I'm committed to my profession so I need to get with the technological revolution. I graduated from grad school about a year ago and was very surprised how much technology was involved in my degree.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Susan G. said...

Don't give up--I'm learning a lot and actually having fun (for the most part).

Susan

Johnna said...

Whoops--you have my old blog address.

That's funny, my friends are going to think you're me, and wonder why I'm saying I'm technically challenged. I'm more like technically gifted.

And congrats on grad school. You are ahead of me there.